As part of the submission process, authors are required to check the following items:
- The full length article to be submitted for possible publication in CMA has neither been published nor submitted for possible publication elsewhere.
- The first page of the manuscript should contain:
- The title of the research paper.
- Name(s) of the author(s) together with the academic affiliation(s), e-mail address(es) and ORCID id(s).
- An abstract not exceeding 250 words. By nature, Abstracts shall not contain numbered mathematical equations nor numbered references. Numbered reference citations are not allowed.
- Keywords and phrases.
- 2020 AMS Subject Classifications.
- Article type: Research article or Survey article or Book Review or Case Study or Thesis Abstract or Bibliographic work
- File 1: Full article in pdf format
- File 2: Cover letter (as supplementary file)
- Foreign Authors: US$200 per article (inclusive of all taxes).
- Indian Authors: INR 10000 per article (inclusive of all taxes).
Note: If the author's institute is a subscriber of this journal then the author will not be subject to any manuscript processing charges.
RGN Journal Management System is fully compatible with all dialects of \(\rm\LaTeX\) and \(\sf MathML\).