As part of the submission process, authors are required to check the following items:
- The full length article to be submitted for possible publication in JIMS has neither been published nor submitted for possible publication elsewhere.
- The first page of the manuscript should contain:
- The title of the research paper.
- Name(s) of the author(s) together with the academic affiliation(s), e-mail address(es) and ORCID id(s).
- An abstract not exceeding 250 words. By nature, Abstracts shall not contain numbered mathematical equations nor numbered references. Numbered reference citations are not allowed.
- Keywords and phrases.
- 2020 AMS Subject Classifications.
- Article type: Research article or Survey article or Book Review or Case Study or Thesis Abstract or Bibliographic work
- File 1: Full article in pdf format
- File 2: Cover letter (as supplementary file)
- Foreign Authors: US$130 per article (inclusive of all taxes).
- Indian Authors: INR 7080 per article (inclusive of all taxes).
Note. RGN Journal Management System is fully compatible with all dialects of \(\rm\LaTeX\) and \(\rm\sf MathML\)