METRICAL FIXED POINT THEORY AND APPLICATIONSEditor: Dr. Manoj Kumar Antil
Professor and Head
Department of Mathematics
Baba Mastnath University
Asthal Bohar, Rohtak, India
ISBN (Print): 978-81-954166-8-4
ISBN (E-Book): 978-81-954166-4-6
SCOPE OF THE BOOK
Fixed point theory is a fascinating subject, with an enormous number of applications in various fields of mathematics. It is an attractive area of Functional Analysis. Fixed point theory arose from the Banach contraction principle and has been studied for a long time. Its application mostly relies on the existence of solutions to mathematical problems that are formulated from economics and engineering. Several major branches of Mathematics and Engineering including set theory, general topology, algebraic topology, robotic analysis provides natural setting for fixed point theorems. An application of fixed-point theorems encompasses diverse disciplines of mathematics, statistics, engineering, biology, and economics. Using fixed point theory techniques, it is possible to analyze several concrete problems from science and engineering, where one is concerned with a system of differential/integral/functional equations. Fixed Point theorems are the most important tools for proving the existence and the uniqueness of the solutions to various mathematical models (differential, integral, PDE and variational inequalities etc.) representing phenomena arising in the different fields. Fixed point Theory also provide mathematical basis to carry out asymptotic complexity analysis of algorithms.
Any chapter related to fixed point theory in metric spaces and it’s generalized spaces may submit for possible publication in this book.
31st December, 2023: Submission of Full Length Chapter
20th January, 2024: First Round Review Notification
29th February, 2024: Final Decision Notification
GUIDELINES FOR CHAPTER SUBMISSION
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check the following items:
- The chapter must have original work of maximum 10-12 pages.
- The full length chapter(s) to be submitted for possible publication in the Book has neither been published nor submitted for possible publication elsewhere.
- The first page of the manuscript should contain:
- The title of the chapter.
- Name(s) of the author(s) together with the academic affiliation(s), e-mail address(es) and ORCID id(s).
- An abstract not exceeding 250 words. By nature, Abstracts shall not contain numbered mathematical equations nor numbered references.
- Keywords and phrases.
- 2020 AMS Subject Classifications.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate places, rather than at the end.
- References should be given at the end of the manuscript. These references should be listed in alphabetic order; the surname(s) of the author(s) appearing at the end and cited in the whole text as e.g. , , etc.
- If the Reference entry includes a DOI for the article, use the DOI number at the end. If there is no DOI, include the URL of the published article.
- All references listed in “References” must have complete publication details and must be cited in the text portion of the article.
TEMPLATE FILES: For a better way to format your submission, you may download the template files in MS Word or in LaTeX format (download zip file).
PLAGIARISM POLICY: The author should ensure that the plagiarism score should be less than 20%. The recommended software for plagiarism scanning is iThenticate.
SUBMISSION: The PDF files of the full-length chapter and the plagiarism report must be submitted through email to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to email@example.com
UPON ACCEPTANCE: Once a chapter is accepted, the publisher will require a digital file of the chapter either in MS Word or in LaTeX format along with associated figure files.
Foreign Authors: US$100 per chapter
Indian Authors: INR 3000 per chapter
The publication fee is applicable only in case of acceptance of the chapter.
The book may be sent for indexing in WoS after the publication.
For any queries, please contact:
- Editorial Section, RGN Publications, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Manoj Kumar Antil, Email: email@example.com